With some preventative measures, it should be easy to keep your restaurant pest and bug-free regardless of the season.
Restaurant managers and food business owners know so well the negative implications of a pest-infested establishment. After all, the industry has extremely strict regulations and standards when it comes to sanitation and commercial pest control wherever food is handled.
Pest control in Augusta, GA is a necessary step, and not only for establishing your brand’s reputation. More importantly, it assures the safety and wellbeing of your employees and the customers that you serve.
1. Inspection is often the first and perhaps most crucial step when it comes to commercial pest control. Enlisting the help of a professional pest control company in Augusta is the best way to make sure that your premises are thoroughly inspected. A pest control professional will know exactly what to look for when performing pest inspection. They will not let any corner, crevice, or crack in your foundation be left unsealed, nor will they allow openings, vents, and pipes to be sources of infestation.
2. Volunteer your electrical outlets, sink areas, kitchen equipment, and even electrical boxes for inspection. These areas are common hiding places and breeding grounds for pests.
3. Proper sanitation is also a critical aspect of commercial pest control. Experts can provide you with great advice on this matter. Listen to your pest control professional when they talk about how to keep pests away from your establishment—from keeping your kitchen and service areas trash-free, to maintaining the utmost cleanliness in all parts of your establishment, including inspecting the food supply shipments for any bug contamination.
4. As with everything else, prevention is always better than the cure when it comes to pest control. Don’t wait for signs of an infestation before calling a professional commercial pest control service. Schedule regular inspections of your facility to make sure that problems can be prevented before they start.
5. If infestation is already present, make sure to choose a commercial pest control service in Augusta, GA that can provide you with extensive service options and completely safe products to help you control and eradicate the problem, like Team Bugstopper.