Pest Control ProfessionalsJoin our team of pest control professionals who work hard to keep our community free from the damaging consequences of unwanted pests and wildlife. Here at Advanced Pest Control Services, we don’t simply hire pest management professionals to work with us—we want everyone on the team to have an entrepreneurial and business mindset so that they can share in the company’s success. Our organization is an open-book environment where all of our operational financial data is shared with the entire team. Everyone knows how their creativity and hard work contribute to the success of the entire company!
What benefits do we offer
- Paid Vacation: One-week paid after six months and two-weeks after two years
- Paid newborn or adoption leave
- Six paid holidays
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid bereavement leave
- Employer-contributed health insurance
- Dental and vision insurance options
- 401K – with company match up to 3%
- Profit sharing bonuses
What does it take to be part of Team BugStopper?
- You must be reliable, responsible, truthful, committed, effective and trustworthy.
- You must be drug free and willing to not smoke (should you have a smoking habit) while on duty.
- You must have a good driving record along with a valid driver’s license.
- You must be willing to work in attics, crawl spaces beneath structures, on ladders, and other similar situations.
- You must be fit to work outside in different conditions.
Positions available todayPest Control Technician
Customer Service Representative