Pest Control ProfessionalsWe don’t just want great pest management professionals to work on our team. We want everyone to be entrepreneurs and business people, so all team members can share in our success! That’s why we maintain an open-book environment. We share our operational financial data with the whole team so everyone knows how their hard work and creativity contribute to the success of the company and how the business works.
What benefits do we offer
- Paid Vacation: One-week paid after six months and two-weeks after two years
- Paid newborn or adoption leave
- Six paid holidays
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid bereavement leave
- Employer-contributed health insurance
- Dental and vision insurance options
- 401K – with company match up to 3%
- Profit sharing bonuses
Are you a good fit for our team?
- Do you have a reputation for reliability, responsibility, truthfulness, commitment, effectiveness, and trustworthiness? Are you drug free?
- If you are a smoker, can you go day without lighting up? We do not allow people wearing our uniform to smell like smoke of light anything in our vehicles.
- Do you have a good driving record and a valid driver’s license?
- Do you have your own computer and a high-speed internet connection at home?
- Are you willing and able to work in attics, in crawl spaces beneath structures, and on ladders?
- Are you fit enough to work outside all day long in a variety of conditions?
Positions available todayPest Control Technician
Customer Service Representative