Pest Control ProfessionalsJoin our team of pest control professionals who work hard to keep our community free from the damaging consequences of unwanted pests and wildlife. Here at Advanced Pest Control Services, we don’t simply hire pest management professionals to work with us—we want everyone on the team to have an entrepreneurial and business mindset so that they can share in the company’s success. Our organization is an open-book environment where all of our operational financial data is shared with the entire team. Everyone knows how their creativity and hard work contribute to the success of the entire company!
What benefits do we offer
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Company-paid life insurance
- Company-paid short term disability
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Company bonus plan
- Eight paid company holidays
- Paid time off for Full-Time and Part-time employees for use upon hire
- Extensive technical instruction and on-the-job training
- Career development programs
- Comprehensive training and licensure all paid by company
- Paid training
- Team Member discount on our services
- Team Member referral bonuses
- Opportunities to participate in community events
- We love to promote from within!
What does it take to be part of Team BugStopper?
- You must be reliable, responsible, truthful, committed, effective and trustworthy.
- You must be drug free and willing to not smoke (should you have a smoking habit) while on duty.
- You must have a good driving record along with a valid driver’s license.
- You must be willing to work in attics, crawl spaces beneath structures, on ladders, and other similar situations.
- You must be fit to work outside in different conditions.
Positions available todayPest Control Technician
Customer Service Representative